I took a break from doing whatever it is I do, and dedicated myself to raging full time against the machine. Not trying to be cryptic here, it just translates better in the abstract.
Things I’ve learned:
- The machine doesn’t care if you rage against it. It’s a machine.
- If you hit the machine with a hammer, someone might step out of it and ask what you are doing. You are no threat, they’re just curious what you’re trying to accomplish.
- The machine has caretakers. They monitor its efficiency and make adjustments as needed. Never question its efficiency.
- The machine has no creator. It is an artifact of civilization. A reflection of man’s will, and lack thereof.
- It’s open-source and crowd-sourced. You are welcome to tweak it or tinker with your own version. Careful of the backdoors.
- The machine is a powerful tool. If it pulls your nuts off, you’re using it wrong. Or right, if that’s your intent.
- No one said you have to use it in the first place.